Saturday 1 December 2012

POLL : Are the Spanish more freindly than the British




Are the Spanish more freindly than the British ?

Chris Newsham CEO Marbella Mansions presents Well the idea for this poll came from several comments I recently heard from several Spanish friends, on visits they had made to the UK, saying that they believed the Spanish were far more friendly and open minded on the whole than the British, that the Spanish are easier to talk to, more willing to help and give friendship, more trusting and more "easy going" (no comments on that it may be a reflection on how the country is going please!!) That was their impression and obviously they are going to blow their own trumpets, because if you know the Spanish, they are the best in everything and there is no country like Spain anywhere in the world, (again, lets avoid economic and political comments here:) we all know Spain is not like any other country at the moment!) Basically from a cultural perspective, and try to be honest, do you feel the Spanish are generally more friendly than the British. I personally, think they are and I'm not saying the British aren't friendly, I am just saying that the Spanish are more readily prepared to go that extra step to help you, make you feel at home and share their home with you, I feel their family ties appear to be generally more rooted than the British. Of course I am speaking from my personal perspective so I suppose others have had very different experiences to mine and was curious what the general opinon was on this topic. Please cast your vote and leave a comment! 
( If anyone has a curiosity and would like me to publish a poll for them, just leave me a comment with the question and the answers and I get it going) (Courtesy of Mac eyeonspain)



www.chris-newsham.com

No comments:

Post a Comment